Are you a student?
If you are a student at South there are several ways to get involved:
1. Request the Environmental Science elective for next semester.
2. Join a school club like Leadership or Builder's Club to participate in garden related projects.
Are you a parent or community member?
As a member of the South community there are opportunities for you to be involved in the growth and maintenance of our garden:
1. Donate supplies like old garden tools, vegetable starts, flowers or money.
2. Join the PTSA at South and help to raise funds for the continued use and growth of the garden.
3. Donate your time and volunteer to put in some work in the garden.